Summer Day Camp
What’s included, Pricing and Deadlines:
- June 5, 2017 – August 11, 2017
- 9am-4pm standard care
- Ages 5 and up *must be potty trained. If an accident occurs, the parent will be called and child will be required to be picked up.
- Free t-shirt *while supplies last
- $50 per individual day or $200 per week (SAVE when you purchase an entire week in advance!)
- Half days available. $40 per half day. 9am-12pm OR 1pm-4pm.
- Extended care available from 8am-9am OR 4pm-5pm. $10 per extended hour needed. Purchase an entire week extended care and save! 5 morning or afternoon extended care hours or a combo of both and the 6th+ extended hour(s) is FREE!
- Wednesday field trip day! *campers must wear their EVO t-shirts on Wednesdays
- Must register by the Wednesday prior to the week of enrollment or incur a $25 late enrollment fee.
- Switch Week Policy : Campers that require a change in registered week to a different week will incur a $25 switch week fee.
What to Bring:
- Athletic Shoes
- Water bottle
- EVERY FRIDAY is water day! Bring a bathing suit, change of clothes and towel
Field Trip Schedule (subject to change):
- Week 1 (June 5-9): Bowling
- Week 2 (June 12-16): Big Cat Habitat
- Week 3 (June 19-23): Mini Golf
- Week 4 (June 25-29): Baseball Game at McKechnie Field
- Week 5 (July 3-7) CLOSED July 4th *no prorate: Ice Skating
- Week 6 (July 10-14): Movies at Sarasota Regal Hollywood Stadium
- Week 7 (July 17-21): Baseball Game at McKechnie Field
- Week 8 (July 24-28): Mote Marine
- Week 9 (July 31-August4): TBD
- Week 10 (August 7-11): Bowling