AFTER SCHOOL & HOME SCHOOL PROGRAMS
After School SPECIAL
Save $50 per week if you sign up for the 2017-2018 school year NOW!
Register NOW for the 2017-2018 school year and lock in the discounted rate of ONLY $75 per week. Regular price is $125/week,
- $300.00 deposit due upfront (covers your last four weeks of after school care)
- Parent or Guardian MUST SIGN and SUBMIT CONTRACT to front desk
- No risk! Pay as you go!
- Please see front desk to register
- 30 days notice for cancellation
After School Program
EVO Athletics is proud to announce our licensed After School Program! We are now enrolling students from the selected schools listed below. EVO Athletics is the only state licensed after school program of it’s kind! We offer daily homework assistance from a Florida State certified teacher, transportation from school to the EVO main headquarters, daily snack, enrichment, open play, Ninja Warrior, gymnastics, games and much more!
- $125 per week will be charged to the card on file the Friday prior to the start of the week.
- Parents must have completed an EVO After School Application Packet before children are confirmed for the program. Packets are located at the front desk.
- A valid credit card must be stored on file under the parent’s account.
- Cancellations must be done through writing 30 days in advance.
- If payments are not received by the Monday on the start of the week, children will not be allowed to attend.
- Payment includes transportation and care till 6pm.
- Team and class athletes can be signed out by their coaches so that parents do not have to come to the gym until they are finished with their scheduled practice.
- DCF #C12MA0257
- Every employee has gone through extensive background checks and state fingerprinting.
- Early release pick up on the first Wednesday of every month following Manatee County School District will incur an additional charge of $20 that week. (total charge for the week is $145)
- Kinnan Elementary
- Braden River Elementary
- Tara Elementary
- Rowlett Academy
- Southside Elementary.
- Want to add your school? Use the form below to get information. All Manatee & Sarasota county schools accepted.
- *3 kids minimum must be confirmed per school for transportation.
Closures follow the Manatee County School District for holidays and weather. Holiday closures will be prorated. The following days we will be closed:
Monday, Sept. 4th Labor Day
Friday, Oct. 13th Record Day
Friday, Nov. 10th Veterans Day
Monday, Nov. 20-Friday. Nov. 24 Thanksgiving Break
Thursday, Dec. 21-Friday., Jan. 5th Winter Break
Monday, Jan. 15th Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, Feb. 19th President’s Day
Friday, March 16th Record Day
Monday, March 26th-Friday March 30th Spring Break
Monday, May 28th Memorial Day
Early Release follow the Manatee County School District. Weeks with early release will be charged an additional $20 (total week cost is $145). The following days we will have early release pick-up:Wednesday, Sept. 6th
Wednesday, Oct. 4th
Friday, Oct. 20th (Elementary)
Friday, Nov. 3rd (Elementary)
Wednesday, Dec. 6th
Wednesday, Feb. 7th
Wednesday, March 7th
Friday, March 23rd (Elementary)
Friday, April 13th (Elementary)
Wednesday, May 2nd
Friday, May 25th
Tuesday, May 29th (Last Day for Students) (weekly charge of $70 for this short week)
Home School & Educational Programs
EVO Athletics has worked hard to provide the community with a variety of options to fulfill their educational needs! Not seeing what you need? Let us know! Our team will work to provide educational options for all of your families needs!
- Physical education classes (PE)
- Full time home schooling
- Field trips with curriculum based on state standards
PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASSES
These classes are designed for our homeschool community to fulfill their state requirements for physical fitness. Students will be exposed to healthy stretching, recreational gymnastics, team sports, ninja warrior, and trampolines. Students will have to provide proof that they are registered as a homeschooler to enroll in this class. A certified teacher is available to sign off on the course in the homeschoolers portfolio. All of our PE classes are 75 minutes and it is strongly suggested that students enroll in two classes per week to fulfill all of the 150 minutes/week Florida PE requirement for grades 1-5.
All of our classes are coed & available for ages 5-18.
Class options are:
- Mondays: 11:00am-12:10pm
- Mondays: 1:00pm-2:10pm
- Tuesdays: 1:00pm-2:10pm
- Wednesdays: 11:00am-12:10pm
- Wednesdays: 1:00pm-2:10pm
- Thursdays: 1:00pm-2:10pm
Cost: 1 class per week is $65. 2 classes per week is $120.
FULL TIME HOME SCHOOLING
Our EVO Home school program designed to help our elite athletes manage their schooling as well as their training in a manageable time from within a day.
This program is designed for your homeschooler to be monitored, helped and have pacing guides set by a certified teacher. Space and time will be provided daily for your homeschooler to work on assignments, tests and their overall portfolio. The pacing for your homeschooler will be monitored closely by the certified teacher with due dates and a level of mastery expectation. The certified teacher will also work closely with the coaches to ensure that due dates are being met so the year will be completed in a timely and accurate fashion. Portfolios will be kept up to date and managed here at EVO until the end of the school year. Any EOC exams or state testing required for credits will be arranged and helped implemented by the certified teacher.
- Monday thru Friday 12-2:00pm
Cost: Please contact us using the form below for more details.
FIELD TRIPS DESIGNED WITH STATE STANDARD CURRICULUMS
EVO Athletics Field Trip Program is rotation based with interactive & instructional rotations. Once your group arrives at EVO, they will be divided into 4 smaller groups to optimize the learning experience. Groups should plan to arrive at the EVO facility at 10:00 a.m. Highly trained staff will then lead groups through four standard based rotations taking approximately 2 hours. Space is also available for groups to bring a sack lunches to eat before returning to school. All staff members are nationally certified with the Department of Children and Families. Schools are responsible for transportation.
- 1-19 students: $10/child
- 20-29 students: $7.50/child
- 30+ students: $5/child