- After School Program
- Engineering for Kids
- Home Schooling
- Field Trips
After School Program
EVO Athletics is proud to announce our licensed After School Program! We are now enrolling students from the selected schools listed below. EVO Athletics is the only state licensed after school program of it’s kind! We offer daily homework assistance from a Florida State certified teacher, transportation from school to the EVO main headquarters, daily snack, enrichment, open play, Ninja Warrior, gymnastics, games and much more!
- $125 per week will be charged to the card on file the Friday prior to the start of the week.
- Parents must have completed an EVO After School Application Packet before children are confirmed for the program. Packets are located at the front desk.
- A valid credit card must be stored on file under the parent’s account.
- Cancellations must be done through writing 30 days in advance.
- If payments are not received by the Monday on the start of the week, children will not be allowed to attend.
- Payment includes transportation and care till 6pm.
- Team and class athletes can be signed out by their coaches so that parents do not have to come to the gym until they are finished with their scheduled practice.
- DCF #C12MA0257
- Every employee has gone through extensive background checks and state fingerprinting.
- Early release pick up on the first Wednesday of every month following Manatee County School District will incur an additional charge of $20 that week. (total charge for the week is $145)
- Kinnan Elementary
- Braden River Elementary
- Tara Elementary
- Rowlett Academy
- Southside Elementary.
- Want to add your school? Use the form below to get information. All Manatee & Sarasota county schools accepted.
- *3 kids minimum must be confirmed per school for transportation.
Closures follow the Manatee County School District for holidays and weather. Holiday closures will be prorated. The following days we will be closed:
Monday, Sept. 4th Labor Day
Friday, Oct. 13th Record Day
Friday, Nov. 10th Veterans Day
Monday, Nov. 20-Friday. Nov. 24 Thanksgiving Break
Thursday, Dec. 21-Friday., Jan. 5th Winter Break
Monday, Jan. 15th Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, Feb. 19th President’s Day
Friday, March 16th Record Day
Monday, March 26th-Friday March 30th Spring Break
Monday, May 28th Memorial Day
Early Release follow the Manatee County School District. Weeks with early release will be charged an additional $20 (total week cost is $145). The following days we will have early release pick-up:Wednesday, Sept. 6th
Wednesday, Oct. 4th
Friday, Oct. 20th (Elementary)
Friday, Nov. 3rd (Elementary)
Wednesday, Dec. 6th
Wednesday, Feb. 7th
Wednesday, March 7th
Friday, March 23rd (Elementary)
Friday, April 13th (Elementary)
Wednesday, May 2nd
Friday, May 25th
Tuesday, May 29th (Last Day for Students) (weekly charge of $70 for this short week)
Engineering for Kids
- 6 Week Session: January 9th – February 13th
- $250 for all 6 weeks
- Supplies Included
Pre-K to 2nd Grade
TUESDAYS 6:10pm – 7:20pm
3rd Grade – 5th Grade
TUESDAYS 7:30pm – 8:40pm
EVO Athletics has worked hard to provide the community with a variety of options to fulfill their educational needs! Not seeing what you need? Let us know! Our team will work to provide educational options for all of your families needs!
- Physical education classes (PE)
- Full time home schooling
- Field trips with curriculum based on state standards
- Monthly Open Funday (once per month)
PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASSES
These classes are designed for our homeschool community to fulfill their state requirements for physical fitness. Students will be exposed to healthy stretching, recreational gymnastics, team sports, ninja warrior, and trampolines. Students will have to provide proof that they are registered as a homeschooler to enroll in this class. A certified teacher is available to sign off on the course in the homeschoolers portfolio. All of our PE classes are 75 minutes and it is strongly suggested that students enroll in two classes per week to fulfill all of the 150 minutes/week Florida PE requirement for grades 1-5.
All of our classes are coed & available for ages 5-18.
Class options are:
- Mondays: 11:00am-12:10pm
- Mondays: 1:00pm-2:10pm
- Tuesdays: 1:00pm-2:10pm
- Wednesdays: 11:00am-12:10pm
- Wednesdays: 1:00pm-2:10pm
- Thursdays: 1:00pm-2:10pm
Cost: 1 class per week is $65. 2 classes per week is $120.
FULL TIME HOME SCHOOLING
Our EVO Home school program designed to help our elite athletes manage their schooling as well as their training in a manageable time from within a day.
This program is designed for your homeschooler to be monitored, helped and have pacing guides set by a certified teacher. Space and time will be provided daily for your homeschooler to work on assignments, tests and their overall portfolio. The pacing for your homeschooler will be monitored closely by the certified teacher with due dates and a level of mastery expectation. The certified teacher will also work closely with the coaches to ensure that due dates are being met so the year will be completed in a timely and accurate fashion. Portfolios will be kept up to date and managed here at EVO until the end of the school year. Any EOC exams or state testing required for credits will be arranged and helped implemented by the certified teacher.
- Monday thru Friday 12-2:00pm
Cost: Please contact us using the form below for more details.
Monthly Fun Day – Open Gym (Once Per Month)
This is a time for home schooled children to experience what EVO has to offer. There will be a team sport set up on the cheer side available, ninja course and trampolines/pits. More of an open gym atmosphere with somewhat directed curriculum. Cafe available to have lunch after the experience with your friends.
- Every third Thursday of the month
- Ages 5-17
- Cost: $12 per children
- Create a parent account online. Follow the green link below.
- Once inside your parent account – sign your waivers electronically & add your child’s information.
- Bring your form of payment to the front desk at least 15 minutes prior to the session.
- HAVING TROUBLE? Show up early and we’ll help!
FIELD TRIPS DESIGNED WITH STATE STANDARD CURRICULUMS DESIGNED FOR ACADEMIC SCHOOLS.
EVO Athletics Academic PE Field Trips are rotation based with interactive & instructional groups. Once your group arrives at EVO, they will be divided into smaller groups to optimize the learning experience. Groups should plan to arrive at the EVO facility at 10:00 a.m. Highly trained staff will then lead groups through the standard based rotations taking approximately 1-2 hours. Space is also available for groups to bring a sack lunches to eat before returning to school. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking your field trip based upon your projected numbers. Final numbers are due to EVO one week before your scheduled date. The balance is to be paid in full upon arrival at EVO. All participants must sign a waiver online or in paper form and brought to EVO at the time of your field trip. All staff members are nationally certified with the Department of Children and Families. Schools are responsible for transportation.
FIELD TRIPS DESIGNED FOR YOUTH CENTERS OR CAMPS
EVO Athletics Field trips are rotation based with a whole group warm up to start. Groups will be divided into smaller groups to rotate through the gym, we ask that you have a counselor to accompany each group available. Your field trip experience here at EVO will take approximately 1 hour. Space is available for your group to bring sack lunches to eat before returning to your facility. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking your field trip based upon your projected numbers. Final numbers are due to EVO one week before your scheduled date. The balance is to be paid in full upon arrival at EVO. All participants must sign a waiver online or in paper form and brought to EVO at the time of your field trip.
To schedule Field Trips and get pricing contact Amanda Schade via e-mail email@example.com
- 1-19 students: $10/child
- 20-29 students: $7.50/child
- 30+ students: $5/child
- Open drop in times available Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm
- Schedule a 30 minute session for $10 per 30 minutes. Families will be billed the following day by EVO’s Education Director, Amanda Schade.